Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Recap of Episode 7: The Music Show, Hour Two

Okay, since there was a lot covered in our music episode I decided to break up the recap into two parts. Talor's hour can be seen below, but right now, here's the recap of all the shows and music I discussed in hour two.

"The Way We Get By" - Spoon from Shameless


"Late At Night" - Buffalo Tom from My So-Called Life


The scene from My So-Called Life this song is featured in



"Wedding Bell Blues" - The 5th Dimension from Gilmore Girls


The Gilmore Girls scene this song comes from


"U.R.A Fever" - The Kills from Welcome to the Rileys


The Welcome to the Rileys trailer



"Commit A Crime" - Mr. Airplane Man from The L Word


The L Word sign stealing scene this song is featured in


The clip of Sleater-Kinney (and Carrie Brownstein) on The L Word I talked about



"Uh!" - Fujiya & Miyagi from Breaking Bad



My mystery song: "Goodbye Horse" - Q Lazzarus from The Silence of the Lambs


The full "Goodbye Horses" Buffalo Bill scene (NSFW)

More music by:


Thanks for checking out the recap. I hope to get a podcast of the episode up sometime in the near future. And please, tune in this week for out My So-Called Life episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment