Monday, November 5, 2012

Recap of episode 22: TV Party

For those looking for a little more TV Party, here is a recap of some of the things discussed and played in our 22nd episode.

"TV Party" - Black Flag

Talor's party song pick, "Running with the Devil" - Van Halen

Watchin' Stuff drinking games: 
Other drinking games mentioned:

Kait's party song "Spins Like Teen Spirit" - Faroff

Talor's depressing Chris Farley/John Belushi/John Candy quote game: 
  • "I thought to myself, 'join the Army, it's free.' So, I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds." ~ John Candy
  • "Basically, I only play one character, I just play him at different volumes." ~ Chris Farley
  • "I owe it all to Little Chocolate Donuts" ~ John Belushi
  • "I give so much pleasure to so many people, why can I not get some pleasure for myself." ~ John Belushi
  • "In the land of skunks, he who has half a nose is king." ~ Chris Farley
  • "I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself, you can escape into a character." ~ John Candy
  • "I don't watch my movies, I get to critical of myself." ~ John Candy
  • "I'm not used the kind of gals who are interested in me now. In high school I dated gals who looked like me in a wig. You know what I'm talking about? They were pretty heavy-set gals out of Wisconsin where they have lots of dairy products." ~ Chris Farley
  • "I guess happiness is not a state you want to be in all the time." ~ John Belushi
  • "It's all false pressure. You put heat on yourself, you get it from networks and record companies and movie studios, you put more pressure on yourself to make everything that much harder." ~ John Belushi

Songs from Kait's backwards song game:

Marry, Bang, Kill:

"Penetration" - Iggy & the Stooges

No comments:

Post a Comment