Friday, March 22, 2013

Watchin' Stuff Lite: Vol. 10

Hey guys, sorry it's been a couple weeks, but I'm back with more recommendations for this lovely Friday.

#1: "Driver's Seat" - Sniff 'n' the Tears


#2: Dogtooth. If you're on Netflix as much as I am you've probably seen this one on there a few times. However, despite the amount of times I've seen it on Netflix, I had yet to watch it until recently, in fact, I didn't even know what it was about. Having now seen the movie I can highly recommend it to you as an unsettling foreign film about young adults who have been isolated from the rest of the world for their entire lives and therefore can't function as normal people. It's one of those movies that'll stick with you into the following days.


#3: "Girl Anachronism" - The Dresden Dolls


#4: Slums of Beverly Hill. On a much lighter note, I also recently watched this movie on Netflix. Not much to say about it but: Natasha Lyonne, Alan Arkin, Marisa Tomei, dysfunctional family, the 1970s, living in cheap apartments on the outskirts of Beverly Hills. If you're looking for a way to come down from the intensity of Dogtooth, this would be a good movie to turn to.


#5: "#1 Crush" - Garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment