Friday, January 25, 2013

Watchin' Stuff Lite: Vol. 4

Well, it's Friday folks and that means it's time for more Watchin' Stuff Lite. So, here are some recommendations for those who are interested.

#1: "Bang Bang" - Terry Reid. I'm really just a fan of Terry Reid across the board, in fact I might post more by him in the future, but for now I give you his version of "Bang Bang" because, although there are many good versions of this song, this is my favorite.


#2: First Position. In the last week or so I've been really into documentaries on Netflix and this is one of the best I've found thus far. I've had a bit of a dancing theme on this blog for a month or so unintentionally, and this movie falls in line with that. So, if you enjoy watching talented kids dedicate all their time to dance in order to make their dreams come true (as I apparently do), you should check out this documentary.



#3: "Anything, Anything" - Dramarama. I'm surprised I never played this song on the show because it's one of my favorites off of one of my favorite albums. But, at any rate, here it is.


#4: Craigslist Joe. Another documentary I watched this week, this one follows a man named Joe as he attempts to live for a month solely off of the goodness of people he meets on Craiglist. Though it might not sound terribly exciting from the outset, it's really very entertaining an endearing. Definitely worth a watch.



#5: "Sweet Thing" - Van Morrison. One of my favorite Van Morrison songs and a very nice one to fall asleep to.

No comments:

Post a Comment