Friday, January 18, 2013

Watchin' Stuff Lite: Vol. 3

All right folks. Here's a little more Watchin' Stuff Lite for everyone.

#1: "Accidents Never Happen" - Blondie. I didn't really play any Blondie on the actual show which was kind of an oversight on my part. This week I was listening to a bit of Eat to The Beat so I figured I'd put up one of my favorites off the album. Hope you enjoy.


#2: Tank Girl. I wish I could say I was cooler and have loved this movie since I was a kid but, alas, I just saw it for the first time this week. Can't say it was the best movie I've ever seen but it certainly does have a quality (and a great soundtrack) and it's definitely worth a watch, even if only to understand its cultural relevance.



#3: "Hall of Mirrors" - The Distillers. At some point near the end of the show I got the urge to put this song in an episode, unfortunately I never really found a good place for it so here it is for your listening pleasure.


#4: Django Unchained. Now, I'm sure everyone and their brother was raving about this one on your Facebook feed a couple weeks back so this isn't one of my best suggestions, but still. I'm just saying, it's not just hype, this was a legitimately good movie that is definitely worth a watch.



#5: "Blank Generation" - Richard Hell & the Voidiods. I've loved this song for years but had kind of forgotten about it until I heard it again in Tank Girl. Check it out, it's some good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment