Saturday, February 25, 2012

Recap of Episode 3: Freaks and Geeks

Hey everybody, sorry it's taken me a little longer than normal to do this but here are links to some things mentioned on yesterday's show.

Since I already posted the real Freaks and Geeks intro, here's the actual Bad Reputation, by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, video for your viewing pleasure. 

The Full Freaks and Geeks castlist.


Future celebrity sightings we mentioned: 

List of songs we played.

Groove Line video as recommended by my mom, Janet, on the chatroll


Songs we would use to serenade a "potential lover": 

Kait's pick: Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)

Talor's Pick: Fat Bottomed Girls

Some fun clips we talked about: 
And clips from the cast's first acting jobs: 
Side note, my apologies to Busy Philips, Holly Hunter and anyone who watches or is involved in the making of the TNT series, Saving Grace. During the show I used a role in the 1999 series Saving Graces as Busy Philips' first acting job in the game I made for Talor. Unfortunately, I used the synopsis for the Holly Hunter show Saving Grace. Very unprofessional of me, especially because we proceeded to (perhaps undeservingly) make fun of the show based on said synopsis. Sorry for the confusion, it won't happen again. 

Anyway, that's all I've got for this one but tune in next week for our Cartoons and Childhood Favorites episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment