Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome to Watchin' Stuff!

Hello everyone, my name is Kait Valdez and I would like to welcome you to the official blog for KSFS Radio's newest Friday morning talk show, Watchin' Stuff. Every week my co-host, Talor Jacobs, and I will be discussing a different television show (or group of television shows) for your enjoyment and information. Our first show will air a week from today, Friday, February 10 at 9 AM on KSFS Radio, which can be accessed here. For our first show, we will be discussing the cult classic sitcom, Arrested Development. Whether you've seen the show or not, Watchin' Stuff's inaugural episode should be fun for the whole family, so I highly recommend you check it out. If for some reason you aren't able to listen to our live broadcast, we have plans to post all episodes here as a podcast, so be sure to check back to listen in and access links to things mentioned on the show.

2 comments:

  1. Do you guys have a thing on AM or FM radio for live broadcasts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know it can only be accessed on the website. I think there's also an app for smart phones called Tune-In, but that's as much as I know unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete